Intel Careers 2023 – Fresher – Software Development Engineer
Intel Careers 2023: Intel has to recruit candidates for Software Development Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Software Development Engineer
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : As per standard
Job Description For Intel Careers 2023:
- The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel’s PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones.
- Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand.
- As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products.
- As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company delivers on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.
Qualification and Skills Required For Intel Careers 2023:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electronics
- Python scripting
- Basic Data science, AI/ML skills
- Understanding of SW Development Life Cycle, Methodologies
Step by step instructions to Apply for Intel Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !