EY Recruitment 2023 – Fresher – Associate
EY Recruitment 2023 : EY has to recruit candidates for Associate position through off campus in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum, Kolkata . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Associate
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Trivandrum, Kolkata
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For EY Recruitment 2023:
Data Engineer – Associate
- Data and Analytics is amongst the largest and most versatile practices within EY. Our sector and domain expertise combined with technical skills in data, cloud, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence differentiates us in the industry.
- Supporting the day to day activities of the data engineering team by extracting, analyzing and presenting data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, using developing technical capabilities
SAP Engineer – Associate
- Work as an ABAP or SAPUI5 or Fiori Developer in a motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Visual or Experience Designer
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of new and existing visual or existing designs, storytelling presentations or video storyboards, actively gaining knowledge and experience through hands-on project work.
- Support with the production of user experience and virtual wireframes and prototypes, considering user needs and user journeys.
- Project Analyst
- Collaborate with the wider team to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the review of more senior members of the team.
- Provide analytical support to the product group, research and present insights into the latest industry trends and customer requirements
Qualification and Skills Required for EY Recruitment 2023:
Skills and attributes for success
- Should have understanding or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle.
- Understanding of one or more of these programming languages or technologies or operating systems or backend technologies like Java or .net or Python or Windows or Linux or Unix etc. or data analytics or SQL or Oracle or Teradata etc will be of added advantage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technical requirements and specifications development, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing
Step by step instructions to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !