Cognizant Recruitment 2023 – Freshers – Software Engineer Associate
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 : Cognizant has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer Associate position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Software Engineer Associate
- Qualification : BE, B Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Chennai
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Cognizant Recruitment 2023:
- Understand the functional/ non functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Create/ review of low level design document for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
- Review Test Cases / Test Plan.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches.
Product Training and Documentation:
- Provide inputs to technical publications and review documentation of key features as warranted.
Product Sign Offs:
- Resolve existing issues.
- Gather users feedback from the client and identify ways to enhance the usability.
Skills Required For Cognizant Recruitment 2023:
Must Have Skills
- .Net Core
- MS SQL Server
Step by step instructions to Apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply
Step#4: Click Below to Apply