Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Fresher – Financial Analyst
Wipro Recruitment 2023 : Wipro has to recruit candidates for Financial Analyst position through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who are Finished in MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Financial Analyst
- Qualification : MBA
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Gurgaon
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
The purpose of the role is to provide effective technical supportto the process and actively resolve client issues directly or throughtimely escalation to meet process SLAs.
- Support process by managing transactions as per requiredquality standards
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephoneand/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem orissue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensureproductivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all clientqueries
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in thecontract
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources andfrequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problemresolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitatebetter client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problems
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of untimely resolution
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given to clients before and after the call/email requests
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements
Deliver excellent customer service through effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of client queries
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate better understanding of product features
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Accurately process and record all incoming call and email usingthe designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions to clients (where appropriate) with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Organize ideas and effectively communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers to record feedback and ensure compliance to contract /SLAs
Build capability to ensure operational excellence and maintain superior customer service levels of the existing account/client
- Undertake product trainings to stay current with productfeatures, changes and updates
- Enroll in product specific and any other trainings per clientrequirements/recommendations
- Partner with team leaders to brainstorm and identify trainingthemes and learning issues to better serve the client
- Update job knowledge by participating in self learning opportunities and maintaining personal networks
Step by step instructions to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !