IBM Careers 2023, Finance and Administration Delivery – Fresher
IBM Careers 2023 : IBM has to recruit candidates for Finance and Administration Delivery position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are finished in Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Chennai
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For IBM Careers 2023:
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Qualification and Skills Required For IBM Careers 2023:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Step by step instructions to Apply for IBM Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !