Shell Recruitment 2023 – Freshers – Associate Data Scientist
Shell Recruitment 2023 : Shell has to recruit candidates for Associate Data Scientist position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Associate Data Scientist
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Shell Recruitment 2023:
- Works within a variety of well-defined and standard R&D techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Works under general guidance and work instructions (work is being checked by manager or senior colleagues), which requires the job holder to apply a combination of applied and theoretical knowledge within a well-defined scope. Has knowledge about a specific discipline and may coach less experienced colleagues, but not yet regarded as an internal or external expert.
- Supports the Data Analytics team in the design and execution of analytics projects.
- Works with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions.
- Develops optimal analytical models that address the business requirement, with acceptable levels of accuracy.
- Writes efficient code that incorporates best practices in that technology.
- Supports the design and delivery of analytics projects, within or cutting across different business units in Shell.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !