DXC Technology Careers 2023 – Network Engineer
DXC Technology Careers 2023 : DXC Technology has to recruit candidates for Network Engineer position through off campus in Hyderabad. The candidates who are completed BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Network Engineer
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Hyderabad
- Salary : As per norms
Job Description For DXC Technology Careers 2023:
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing customers, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
- Firewall Engineers must possess extensive expertise in IT discipline performing assignments in complex/critical need areas
- Gathering customer requirements and generating a detail estimate
- Design and engineer custom Firewall solutions
- Coordinate complex changes involving several different support teams.
Skills Required For DXC Technology Careers 2023:
- Security certification in at least one of the well-known vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Fortinet)
- Experience in troubleshooting a broad range of network security technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in at least one specific network/security technology (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Experience in implementation and support of VPN, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, PKI, two-factor authentication technologies.
- Have at least one of Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, COMPTIA and CISSP.
- Proven experience Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
- Clustering Active-Standby Failover
- Show troubleshooting skills using captures and logs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidates must possess good communication skill
- Open to work in Night Shift
- PC literacy, basic knowledge of MS office and e-mail skills
Step by step instructions to Apply for DXC Technology Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply
Step#4: Click Below to Apply