Cognizant Careers 2023 – Freshers – Technology Specialist
Cognizant Careers 2023 : Cognizant has to recruit candidates for Technology Specialist position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCom are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Technology Specialist
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCom
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Chennai
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Cognizant Careers 2023:
Following are the job responsibilities of a Technology Specialist in the Cognizant hiring process.
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation, and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such as case studies and capability decks.
- Capture and present the project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- Interact with the user/customer / first-level management.
Project / Process
- Handle specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation, and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation, standardization, and stabilization of the environment.
- Understand the technical requirement and translate them into the design.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan Prepare and execute the change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
- Left shift.
- Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklists, and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions, and KT.
- People / Team.
- Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within the project group for technologies/ tools.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- Proactively support team building and onboarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Cognizant Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply
Step#4: Click Below to Apply