Google Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Research Engineer
Google Recruitment 2022 : Google has to recruit candidates for Research Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Research Engineer
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Google Recruitment 2022:
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Google Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source projects, campus lab experience, research internships, or publications).
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
Step by step instructions to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !