Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Information Security Engineer
Cisco Recruitment 2022 : Cisco has to recruit candidates for Information Security Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Information Security Engineer
- Qualification : BE, B. Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Cisco Recruitment 2022:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
Qualification and Skills Required For Cisco Recruitment 2022:
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Step by step instructions to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !