Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – New Associate
Accenture Recruitment 2022 : Accenture has to recruit candidates for New Associate position through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : New Associate
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Gurgaon
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Accenture Recruitment 2022:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Qualification and Skills Required for Accenture Recruitment 2022:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
Step by step instructions to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !