Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – DG Process Developer
Genpact Recruitment 2022 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for DG Process Developer position through off campus in Kolkata. The candidates who are Finished in B.Com are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : DG Process Developer
- Qualification : B.Com
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Kolkata
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Genpact Recruitment 2022:
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to General Accounting domain.
- Review team’s day to day activities, including but not limited to Account Reconciliations, journal entries, reports, audit requests, analysis and other requests
- Month End Close Activities
- Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying balancing items and its clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
- Freshers are eligible.
- B.Com (H)/B.Com (P) (Only Regular graduation, no Distant Learning)
- CA firm experience not considered
- Relevant Experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
- Good Written/Verbal Communication
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Partner Management experience
- Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Step by step instructions to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !