Qualcomm Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Associate Engineer
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Associate Engineer
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, BSc, BCA
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Chennai
- Salary : As per norms
Join a team that is the backbone of seamless and continuous integration of WIFI codebase. The team works on a huge codebase with equally large amount of QA infrastructure and works with several different OS/environments/toolchains. This team focusses on key areas like build and integration architecture, efficient usage of tools and infrastructure, networking with multiple teams and helping in on time release of a product. Looking for engineers who are self-driven, passionate about scripting and able to work in a high pressure environment. The Engineer will be performing a critical role of developing, enhancing and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast paced global team that allows to scale these needs easily and also add other value adds like logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, etc.
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- A background in embedded software and experience with software development/integration experience.
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- Hands on experience with git , perforce and code collaborator will be preferred
- Experience with large scale software build, integration and test environments.
- Knowledge of Windows build tools such as MSBuild , CL.exe and Link.exe.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Experience on Continuous Build and Integration (Automated) systems like Electric Commander, and Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
Step#4: Click Below to Apply