Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Management Trainee
Genpact Recruitment 2022 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for Management Trainee position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Management Trainee
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Genpact Recruitment 2022:
The Sales Services Associate is responsible and accountable for handling the transactional flow of end-to-end trade activities. An integral part of the role is driving executional accuracy for activities such as invoice payment, deduction resolution. Bill payment, compliance, and post-event analysis all end to end activities in our trade pay space. The Sales Services Associate is a supporting member of both the Customer Supply Chain Team and the Customer Business Team
- The trade promotion analyst will be responsible for working on trade promotion management tool to clear invoices and deductions against trade activities
- Meaningful to owning these processes, is establishing a reconciliation process for ensuring planned activities are executed accurately and are compliant in accordance with Accounting & Compliance regulations.
- Additionally, troubleshooting system issues and opening tickets and ensuring resolution and communication back to key partners.
- Clearing deductions/claims against plan
- Liaison between user and Support Contacts
- Regularly undertakes evaluation tools, surveys and audits to improve the programs of learning, recommending improvements to courses and /or changes to the curriculum as appropriate
- Ensuring meeting all required activities in a timely and compliant manner
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
- Any Graduate
- Analytical, Problem Solving, Excel, Good Communication, able to work individually
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Good customer handling skills
- High Energy level
- Excellent understanding OTC domain and worked on TPM, SAP ERP-
- Good understanding of upstream and downstream of Contracts, New Item Forms, Price Changes, overall understanding of Trade Pay and Deductions
- Preparation of dashboards and ability to understand current Business processes and suggest improvements Key for details
Step by step instructions to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !