Barclays Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Test Engineer
Barclays Recruitment 2022 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for Test Engineer position through off campus in Pune. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Test Engineer
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : 0-2 Years
- Job Location : Pune
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Barclays Recruitment 2022:
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- Execute End to End Test Functional/Automation Tests for NGCB Credit Card and Core Banking domain, well versed with various aspects of credit card lifecycle like customer Onboarding, statements and billing, interest calculations, transaction and payment etc. and Core Banking architecture
- Write functional/automation test cases, execute and capture test evidences.
- Understand test automation framework to contribute with enhancement.
- Report functional/automation e2e test progress, highlight key risks and contribute to mitigation plans.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
- 0-2 years of hands on experience in software testing lifecycle.
- Experience in Automation is preferred.
- Good experience in programming languages – Java, Python, Ruby
- Quick Learner
- Experience in Credit Card and/or Core Banking is preferred.
- Good to have a basic knowledge of Cloud Technologies.
- Familiar with REST API, micro services, BDD techniques and CI/CD integration.
- Good to have specialized testing experience in – Mainframe Technology, AWS, ETL Technologies.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !