Nissan Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Customer Service Lead
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Customer Service Lead
Company Profile :
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2018, the company sold 5.52 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.6 trillion yen. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America.
Job Description For Nissan Recruitment 2021:
Handling customer support function, monitoring call-centre operations of NRFSI and ensuring handling of queries, complaints & escalations, managing Customer support emails for all portfolios of finance.
Responsibilities and Skills Required For Nissan Recruitment 2021:
1. Handling Call Centre :
- Handling outsourced call centre setup
- Monitor & Training of call centre agents on closure requests
- Tracking service level, providing feedback to agents
- Managing calling campaigns
2. Managing Customer Support e-mails :
Handling C-Support e-mails of all three-finance portfolio
Managing teams to ensure timely response given to all customer e-mail queries
3. Resolving customer complaints and escalations :
Handling Nodal / GRO complaints and escalations
Irate customers, call-back for specific requests which is been escalated
4. Customer Contact :
- Track teams on timely Foreclosure & Payment Update
- BRS recon for foreclosure & NOC Issuance
- Clarification to customers on requests
5. Dealer Liaison :
- Managing requests from dealership for closure
- Handling queries regarding cancellation by dealers
Join our Facebook
Join our LinkedIn Group
Join Us on Telegram
Step by step instructions to Apply For Nissan Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are requested to click Apply Link ( Link on bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button during this page
- Fill all of your academic qualifications, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your Resume or CV.
- Check the small print before submitting.
- If you’re shortlisted it’ll be shared through email or call
- Interview and Venue details also are going to be shared to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Most of the recruiter Interviews conducted through MS-Teams, Zoom and Google meet platform.