Deloitte Jobs For Entry Level 2021 – Freshers – Associate Analyst
Deloitte Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Deloitte is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed Any graduates with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Deloitte : Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities.
Company Website : www.deloitte.com
Designation: Associate Analyst
Education: Any graduates
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: As Per Market Standard
Job Description For Deloitte Jobs for Entry level 2021:
Associate Analyst – Payroll – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited We are looking for professionals with strong analytical skills, who are looking forward to making a career in the Finance field.
Work you’ll do
As a part of this team you will be involved with:
- Resolving various payroll inquiries from employees or HR, understanding basic payroll transactions and terminology for our organization through different applications
- Co-ordinating Benefits for the eligible employees for different States
- Making employee life cycle changes to an employee record
- Coordinating and working with the team that processes all separations, salary continuations, transfers process payroll/ personnel data changes, withholding tax compliance, social security direct deposits, salary changes, sign-on bonuses, employee loans, and reimbursement for various activities within the payroll
- Handle the basics of the position following the specific instructions, guidelines, and set procedures.
- Computing the Leave Payouts for the employees on Leave of absence with stringent deadlines.
- Liaise and coordinate with the HR operations team, other colleagues in the Payroll
- Team on the scheduled activities.
- Working on Visa verification statuses
- Collecting wage claims, processing W2C’s and 221’s
- Ensure strict compliance to PII guidelines
Job Qualification and Skills required For Deloitte Jobs for Entry level 2021:
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Basic to advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP HR systems and accounting packages
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- In-depth experience with payroll processing activities, analysis and management reporting
- Good understanding of business terminology, business operations, and financial policies and internal controls
- Integrity and high ethical standards and commitment to data privacy
- Ability to work in a flexible, high pressure and client driven work environment
- Ability to organize work, document, and report concisely
- A typing speed of 30 to 40 words per minute with data entry capabilities at 4000 keys per hour with 5% or less errors
- Good verbal, written communication and documentation skills
Step by step instructions to Apply For Deloitte Careers 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply Double Click to Apply Online !