Molex Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Molex Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Molex is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Molex : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere! In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website : www.molex.com
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education: BE, B.Tech
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For Molex Recruitment 2021 :
- Responsible for working on NPD’s, MOD’s, Standard Product Options, Legacy product maintenance / Technical Support Projects on legacy products.
- Responsible for Plan and execution of NPD/MOD/TSP/Engineering transfer projects assigned and meet the set targets.
- Responsible for supporting Product Managers and Product Enquiries.
- Follow Product Development Process (PDP). Collaborate with Peers, Product Management, Engineering Groups, Manufacturing Plants, Advanced Quality Planning (AQP), Application Tooling and Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting Voice of Customer (VOC) by closely working with Product Management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews etc.
- Responsible for creating Product models and drawings, Product Specifications, DVP&R, Tolerance stack-up, Test Summary, Application Specification etc.
- In depth understanding of assigned product families (PSD, PDD, PK, PS, AS, TS etc.)
- Responsible for design changes (ECR’s and ECN’s)
- Responsible for interacting with global manufacturing plants, review inspection reports and and disposition decisions.
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion
- Train the team on MBM, PTC, Exibit/impelement the learning.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
Job Qualification For Molex Recruitment 2021 :
- Good skills in Product Design and Development
- Excellent skills in Siemens NX modules such as Modeling, Drafting and Sheet metal. Basic knowledge on NX Expressions. Knowledge of PLM (ECTR).
- Knowledge on selection of plastic and/or metal based on mechanical, thermal, electrical and environmental applications.
- Design conceptualization, development and testing.
- Knowledge on Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of Product Development Process.
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP ,ERP and PLM systems.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling online meetings.
- Self driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- DFM knowledge with products manufactured using injection molding, stamping, plating.
- Basics of GD&T, Tolerance stack-up analysis, Prototyping techniques
Step by step instructions to Apply For Molex Recruitment:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click below to apply
Step#4: Click below to apply