Intel Off Campus Drive 2021 – Software Development Engineer
Intel Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Intel is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed Bachelors , Masters degree with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Intel : Intel Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Website : www.intel.in
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Education: Bachelors, Masters degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For Intel Off Campus Drive 2021:
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- He / She should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule
- The applications they support are for internal customers (i.e., employees) and Intel external customers, suppliers, vendors, and distributors.
- The candidate will also be responsible for,
- Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset
- Strong communication and Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly-dynamic and AGILE environment
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Intel Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, with a strong academic background is a must
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business / enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages
- C++ /.NET / Python / C# ; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script ; SQL SERVER / My SQL
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must
Inside this Business Group
- Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel.
- This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
- IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Step by step instructions to Apply For Intel Recruitment 2021:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply
Step#4: Click Below to Apply