Google Off Campus Drive for Freshers 2021 – Software Engineer
Google Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Google is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech in computer field with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Google : Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Company Website : www.careers.google.com
Designation: Software Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For Google Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2021:
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
- We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
- Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world.
- At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
- From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
Job Qualification For Google Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed
- systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
Step by step instructions to Apply For Google Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click below to Apply
Step#4: Click below to Apply