Oracle Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Cloud Solutions Engineer
Oracle Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Oracle is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, MCA below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Oracle : Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems
Company Website : www.oracle.com
Designation: Cloud Solutions Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For Oracle Hiring Freshers :
The ISV Solution Engineering team is the pre-sales & post-sales engineering team supporting ISV partner business within Oracle. Part of the newly formed JAPAC ISV Prime Sales Organization, we focus on ISV partners that integrate/embed Oracle technologies into their products, applications & solutions deployed in the cloud and/or at customer, partner or Oracle locations. Your contribution to the team will be to bring your architecture and solution skills into a highly collaborative environment of engineering excellence.
- Help lead and generate excitement and usage of OCI across various ISV partner segments.
- In partnership with ISV Prime reps, generate business opportunities, revenue and help close deals.
- In partnership with the sales and pre-sales teams, formulate and execute a strategy to migrate ISV applications from on premise or cloud deployments to OCI services.
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will help ISV key decision makers (C-levels, VP/Directors, product managers, architects) understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing production workloads to the cloud.
- Working with the customer and other ISV pre-sales team members, develop a production architecture to migrate the ISV applications into production environments on OCI.
- Work with the ISV and the Oracle ISV Service Delivery Manager to develop a statement-of-work and project plan to deploy the ISV application(s) to production on OCI, tracking and reporting progress to key stake holders. Work with CXO and VP levels to align statement-of-work to meeting business goals and timelines
- Coordinate with a remote team of Migration Specialists to complete tasks identified in the statement-of-work
- Develop an enablement plan to transfer knowledge to ISV on best practices to install, configure and manage OCI services.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Develop a deep expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the OCI platform.
- Working with top ISV partners: educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for ISVs and their clients that are some of the largest and most important organizations in the world.
Job Qualification For Oracle Hiring Freshers :
- Experience in pre-sales engineering, post-sales engineering or similar architecture role
- Knowledge of the OCI platform and its contributing technologies, with appropriate certification
- Project management experience coordinating activities involved in migrating workloads to OCI
- Have been involved in the design and recommendation of platforming choices and decisions for on premise to Cloud journey
- Experience migrating to or architecting micro-services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field “cloud native” applications desirable
- Experience building or migrating SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, AliCloud etc.
- Experience migrating IP from on premise to the cloud and/or experience architecting and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
- Understanding how Terraform, Hudson, Chef, Puppet, and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) are used in scripting application deployments into cloud platforms (i.e. orchestration)
- Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling
- Experience or knowledge of working with AWS, Azure, GCP would be an advantage.
- Good communication, speaking and presentation skills for formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations to customers
- Technical and customer-facing skills to be the technical interface between Oracle Cloud teams and partner.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degree also desirable.
- PMP or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
July month jobs Available on : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For Oracle Freshers Recruitment:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click below to apply
Step#4: Click below to apply