DHL Recruitment 2021 For Associate Software Engineer
DHL Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: DHL is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
DHL India : DHL Express transports urgent documents and goods reliably and on time from door-to-door in more than 220 countries and territories, and operates the most comprehensive global express network. With a fleet of more than 250 aircrafts, DHL Express is also one of the largest air carriers worldwide and the largest express service provider in India. DHL Express has been ranked No.1 in the prestigious Great Place To Work list, twice in a row. DHL Express actively encourages innovation, social responsibility, and ethical business practices, globally.
Company Website : www.dhl.com
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For DHL Careers India:
We are seeking for a talented Associate Software Engineer to join our team. You will encompass within development and design the whole ‘value-added’ chain involved in practically developing and implementing solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Interact with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze business application requirements
- Design integration solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements
- Implement integration solutions using WebSphere Message Broker, ITX and WMQ
- Provide assistance to the test teams and support teams as appropriate
- Provide written status reports with regard to project status, task, and issues/risks
Job Qualification and Skills Required For DHL Careers India:
- IBM WTX , ITX 10 , WMQ
- Knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- EDI Industry Standards and other data formats – ANSI X12 , EDIFACT ,ROSETTANET,TRADACOMS,XML, Idocs , Proprietary formats ( Fixed Length, Delimited ) ,
- Good knowledge on Communication Protocols, this would be HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, plain FTP
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For DHL Careers India:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Here To Apply
Step#4: Click Here To Apply