ABB Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Data Scientist
ABB Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: ABB is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
ABB India Limited : ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Designation: Data Scientist
Education: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Market Standard
Job Description For ABB Recruitment 2021:
- Working with business managers to frame a problem, both mathematically and within the business context.
- Understanding business data and how to use it appropriately in data analysis.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem.
- Constructing and fitting statistical, machine learning, or optimization models.
- Applying and developing appropriate advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or deep learning models and algorithms to classify structured or unstructured data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and developing analytical solutions to optimize business processes.
- Testing performance of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Performing analysis using industry leading text mining, data mining, and analytical tools and open source software.
Job Qualification and Skills required For ABB Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or related field preferably from the top schools such IITs, NIT, DU, DSE, etc.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Advanced Analytics; 1+ years of experience with advanced statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Highly proficient with analytical/predictive modeling software. (Python/R/SAS or similar). Strong understanding and experience with predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing on big data; Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Big data technology experience (Spark, Hadoop, Hive SQL). Experience with Hadoop and Hive tables. Experience with dealing with both structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of data scientists exchanging knowledge. Must have significant experience in making presentations for senior leadership and in storytelling.
- Must be a self-starter/strong drive for results and willing to work in a setup which is in inception stage. Willingness to learn new skills and methods as needed – continuous learning mindset.
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For ABB Recruitment 2021:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Enter your skills:
Enter your skills:
Step#4: Click Below to Apply Double Click to Apply Online !