BlackBoard Careers – Hiring Freshers For Associate Software Engineer
BlackBoard Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: BlackBoard is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
BlackBoard : BlackBoard With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services
Company Website : www.blackboard.com
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For BlackBoard Careers Freshers Recruitment 2021 :
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You must be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For BlackBoard Careers Freshers Recruitment 2021 :
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, and fluency in English
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with a team of engineers on cross-functional agile projects
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For BlackBoard Careers 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now