IBM Freshers Drive 2021 – Opening for Freshers & Experience – Technical Support, Customer Service
IBM Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: IBM is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed Any degree with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd : International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM has been present in India since 1992.
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Designation: Technical Support , Customer Support
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Drive :
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Job Responsibility For IBM Off Campus Drive :
- As an OEM Customer Facing Support Engineer you will:
- Participate in an agile, collaborative environment to interact with our highly valued customers to provide IBM’s world class support and customer service
- Impact the customer experience by aiding in the resolution of complex business problems for the world’s leading clients.
- Interact directly with the customer to understand and troubleshoot issues, collect data, and elicit detailed requirements
- Engage technical teams to provide innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors as well as governments and agencies.
- Work with multiple industry leading software vendors in support of multi-faceted customer solutions.
Job Qualification For IBM Off Campus Drive :
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software applications, solutions, and implementations.
- You can remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- You have an attention to detail, particularly for administrative tasks and processes
- You are flexible in adjusting your work schedule to assist with critical customer outages, contributing to our mission of supporting all of our customers around the world, 24×7
- Knowledge of programming languages
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Here to Apply Now !
Step#4: Click Here to Apply Now !