Natwest Technology 2021 Opening for Freshers – Software Engineer
Natwest Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Natwest is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, B.Sc, MSc with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Natwest Technology : NatWest group is headquartered in Edinburgh and serves over 19 million customers predominantly based in the UK and Republic of Ireland. It is a global bank with employee and customer footprint in Asia, Europe & Americas It has three customer franchises, each of which caters to a specific segment of our customer base. The purpose statement for bank is ‘We champion potential, helping people, families and businesses to thrive
Company Website : www.natwestgroup.com
Designation: Software Engineer
Education: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA, B.Sc, MSc
Experience: Freshers, 1-3 years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description :
NatWest Group is looking to hire exceptionally talented software engineers who would have a passion in coding, an ambition for accelerated growth in their career and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- 1 – 3 Years of Experience.
- Skills Required: Java and/or Python and/or SQL.
- Degree: BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/Bsc/MSc
- Grad Year: Only candidates who have passed out in 2021 or before are eligible.
- 2 Programming questions on DS/Algo
Job Qualification & Skills Required :
- Proficient in Java and/or Python and SQL.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithm, and design patterns.
- Experience on DevOps/CI-CD toolset.
- Adept in Agile ways of working. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Design develop and test high performance applications in accordance with NatWest Standards.
- Implement DevOps best practices to streamline the application life cycle.
- Work with stakeholder to collate and organize requirements, and put forward options/ propose solutions.
- Constantly strive to improve performance and stability of the applications.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Link To Apply Online