Cyient 2021 Opening for Freshers – CAE Engineer
Cyient Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Cyient is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Cyient : Cyient (Estd: 1991, NSE: CYIENT) is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner, for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
Company Website : www.cyient.com
Designation: CAE Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
- Perform structural analysis independently and supervise entry level engineering analysts.
- MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with offshore and global teams in scoping the simulation problem including analysis domain, boundary condition, material models, type of analysis etc.
- Execute a standard FEA process for aero engine components.
- Execute complex analysis projects
- Review work carried out self and entry level analysts
- Self compliance with established engineering processes
- Work towards individual goals aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Comply with organizational HR policies and procedures
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Post Graduation (Master degree) in Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering with minimum two years of relevant industry experience, OR
- Graduation (Bachelor degree) in in Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering with minimum three years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in aero engine domain preferred.
- Strong knowledge in stress analysis using ANSYS and Hypermesh tools.
- Expert level knowledge in FE meshing and analysis setup process
- Expert level knowledge in Finite element stress analysis
- Should have experience in APDL programming.
- Should have a basic knowledge in Static, Modal analysis and Buckling Analysis.
- Should have a basic knowledge in Finite Element Analysis Theory, Solid mechanics, Machine design and Fatigue.
- Knowledge of structural criteria to qualify design.
- Experience in static analysis of metallic structures and composite structures.
- Able to create stress analysis reports.
- Should be good in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
- Should be able to draw logical conclusions out of the results obtained.
- Working knowledge in Non-linear Analysis i.e. Material, Geometric, and Contact.
- Should be able to deal with convergence issues independently.
- Basic knowledge of CAD software and hand calculation preferred.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Should be a proactive and self-learner
- Should have good attitude and communication
- 2D & 3D Finite Element Modeling in ANSYS, ANSYS APDL, ANSYS Mechanical, Ansys Parametric Design Language (APDL), Hypermesh, Nonlinear Analysis
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Link To Apply Online