Amazon Hiring Freshers 2021 – ROC – Transportation Specialist
Amazon Campus is going to hire right candidates through . The candidates who have completed Any degree with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Website : www.amazon.in
Job Position: ROC – Transportation Specialist
Experience: 0-4 years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Education: Any degree
Salary: 3.4-4 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :
About the team:
- ROC (Relay Operations Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA and EU.
- It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs.
- In case of any exceptions, ROC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings.
- Along with this tactical problem solving ROC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations.
- This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data.
- Overall, ROC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
- A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions.
- An ideal candidate should be able to understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time.
- The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form.
- Trans Ops Specialist should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the zeal to drive them to conclusion.
- Shifts: Rotational (It is a 24/7 shift environment and shifts are rotational).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-days off.
- Immediate joiners only.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above.
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external parties
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups).
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Master’s degree in Operations or in a related field will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply chain, Computers or a related field with excellent academic record required
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational)
Weekly Off: Rotational two-days off
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hrreferral
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Double Click to Apply Online !